Re: FW: [Exim] Unqualified hostnames in To and From fields

Author: Steve Karlsen
To: exim-list
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: FW: [Exim] Unqualified hostnames in To and From fields
Edgar,

Thanks for yr reply, it's the To and From headers that I want to leave
unqualified.
Tried what you said, it works, I removed the sending hosts from the
recipient_unqaulified_hosts and sender_unqualified_hosts. I was probably
getting confused between, what fields they were working on.

Thanks Edgar, your a star, you've explained it really well.

Thanks Everyone else who has read this too.

All I have to do do now, is get rid of the

Cheers

Steve