[Exim] help on building new email architecture

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Rossen Naydenov
Para: exim-users
Assunto: [Exim] help on building new email architecture
Hi all,
I am trying to build our new architecture and I am having some troubles
with making email work right.

Here is the design:

Email Gateway relays email to/from Email server

The email gateway scans emails for viruses and spam and then forwards
the mail to email server. Both are using exim4. On the gateway I have
clam antivirus combined with spamassasin - using amavisd-new.
Here is what I have for

begin routers

#this is the first router
amavis:
~  driver = manualroute
~  condition = "${if or {{eq {$interface_port}{10025}} \
~                        {eq {$received_protocol}{spam-scanned}} \
~                        {eq {$sender_address}{}} \
~                       }{0}{1}}"
~  domains = +local_domains
~  transport = amavis
~  route_list = "* localhost byname"
~  self = send

begin transports

amavis:
~ driver = smtp
~ port = 10024
~ allow_localhost

This works perfect for scanning for viruses and spam as amavis is
listening on 10024 port and I have made exim to listen on 10025 for
incoming mail too.

The problem is that I don't know what to do next and how to relay the
mail to/from the central mail server.

I read the exim4 FAQ's and found routers for relaying the mail to
another server. Is it enough to just put a router like this after the
first router for amavis:

send_to_gateway:
~     driver = manualroute
~     transport = remote_smtp
~     route_list = * central.server.host

And can I put IP address(not FQDN) in the place of 'central.server.host'?