Re: [Exim] domainlist question - second attempt

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Marc Perkel
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: Exim-Users (E-mail)
Αντικείμενο: Re: [Exim] domainlist question - second attempt
That still doesn't get what I need. I need to put it in a DOMAINLIST so
that I can then use +preprocess_domains as part of a definition for
other domain lists.

I appreciate everyone's help here - but I really need a specific
solution in the form:

domainlist preprocess_domains = ???????

Where you fill in the ???????? and it behaves just like the extra fields
aren't there.