Re: [Exim] spamc and exim

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Bruce Richardson
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: exim-users
Αντικείμενο: Re: [Exim] spamc and exim
--
On Sun, Mar 21, 2004 at 07:52:44AM -0500, Frank DeChellis wrote:
> Hi.
>
> We have Exim 4.2 and SpamAssassin 2.63. I tried using this entry in my ACL
>
> warn    message        = X-Spam-Score: $spam_score ($spam_bar)
>           condition      = ${if <{$message_size}{50k}{1}{0}}
>           spam           = nobody:true

> to limit the size of the files checked by spamassassin to 50k, but she's a
> no seem a to work.

[snip]
> Personally, I thought the ACL entry above would work, and a few guys have
> confirmed that it should...but that's another question for another day.

If you read the Exiscan documentation, it tells you that any conditions
have to be placed into the right hand side of the "spam" modifier. If
the right hand side evaluates to 0 or false, no scanning is done. So
just merge your condition and spam lines.

--
Bruce

Hummingbirds are the only birds that can fly backwards, apart from
ostriches if you punch them hard enough.