[Exim] Personal blacklist an reject mail

Author: laptop
To: exim-users
Subject: [Exim] Personal blacklist an reject mail
Hi,

I have searched the on the internet whit hhit help from de exim.org
documontation i have creat the follor route to can use a personal
blacklist.

virtual_blacklist:
  driver = redirect
  senders = ${lookup mysql{ SELECT spam_adres FROM spam \
                    WHERE spam_adres='$sender_address'}}
  allow_fail
  data = :fail: Blacklisted

My problem is now when someone sends me a mail and he is on my personal
blacklist he dont recieve a 550 messages.

I have searched for a option the do this in the whit acl but i can`t find
how i can do this in acl...

Can some tell me how i can make that the sender recieve a 550 nessages ?

Greets Wouter