Re: [Exim] opt in dns blacklisting

Author: Tor Slettnes
To: aooi58
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] opt in dns blacklisting
On Thu, 2004-03-18 at 11:45, Simon Bell wrote:
> I'm planning on adding an opt in dns blacklist filter to my exim setup. I
> just want to create a file with list of username@??? address's in
> them. The address's in the file are those of people who want there email
> checked against a black list. How would I go about getting exim to do this?

You could probably set up a 'deny dnslists' condition in your
acl_smtp_rcpt (probably 'acl_check_rcpt'):

acl_check_rcpt:
    [...]
    deny message   = $local_part refuses your mail because $sender_host_domain \
                     is in a black list at $dnslist_domain.
         condition = ${if ${lookup{$localpart@$domain}lsearch{/some/file}}{true}{false}}
         dnslists  = black.list.example

[not tested]