Re: [Exim] More windows viruses

Author: Tabor J. Wells
To: Tor Slettnes
CC: Exim Mailing List
Subject: Re: [Exim] More windows viruses
On Thu, Mar 18, 2004 at 10:03:25AM -0800,
Tor Slettnes <tor@???> is thought to have said:

> Well, I get zero viruses with the following snippet:
>
>     # Unpack MIME containers and reject file extensions used by worms.
>     # Note that the extension list may be incomplete.
>     # For reference, see:
>     #    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;290497

>     deny message = We do not accept ".$found_extension" attachments
> here.
>          demime  =
> bat:btm:cmd:com:cpl:dll:exe:lnk:msi:pif:prf:reg:scr:vbs:url:zip

Oh? That doesn't do anything for the ones that are coming as
password-protected .rar archives now. There's not a lot of them but I do
block several a day since they started showing up.

Tabor J. Wells                                     twells@???
Fsck It!                 Just another victim of the ambient morality