Re: [Exim] stupid question -- exim-pdf

Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Andreas Metzler
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: Exim-users
Aihe: Re: [Exim] stupid question -- exim-pdf
On 2004-03-16 Jonathan Vanasco <jvanasco@???> wrote:
> i want to print out the pdf manual so i can read it on the subway like
> the exim book

> i'd just feel really bad if i print out 400pages, and then a new pdf
> gets made next week

> so i'm just gonna ask if i shouldn't expect any new exim pdfs in the
> near future -- correct?

[...]

I cannot give you an authoritative answer (I am not Phil) but I am
about 95% sure that you you won't see fresh PDFs in the near future, I
think it will take at least 1-2 months.

Why?
* Usually exim updates the specifacation only every third or fourth
release (4.00, 4.10, 4.20, 4.30) but the last one (4.30) includes up
to date documentation.

* Phil has not wrote something about it, usually you get a mail along
  the lines "I hope to get an new release in about two weeks out, I am
  currently updating the documentation.")
      cu and- expects 4.31 this week but does not know yet whether
              it will be part of Debian/sarge -reas