Re: [Exim] -bh test option differs from live running

Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Chris Edwards
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: Niall Mansfield
Kopio: exim-users
Aihe: Re: [Exim] -bh test option differs from live running
| In my exim.conf:
|     acl_smtp_data = myacl_check_content
| and in myacl_check_content I have:

|   deny     log_message = myacl_check_content - from $h_from
|     message = myacl_check_content - from $h_from
|     hosts = 212.140.133.44

| In normal running this does *not* block messages from 212.140.133.44
| (one of our LAN machines -- we're just testing at present). This m/c

Have you remembered to "kill -HUP" the exim daemon ?

( sorry if this is too obvious :-)

Testing with exim -bh reads the new config file so sees the changes
immediately. However, the daemon doesn't reread the config till you HUP it.

Hope this helps.

Chris

--
Chris Edwards, Glasgow University Computing Service