Re: [Exim] Please add support for ACLs run at _start_ of dat…

Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Tor Slettnes
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: Giuliano Gavazzi
Kopio: Andreas Metzler, Steinar H. Gunderson, exim-users, 237947-forwarded
Aihe: Re: [Exim] Please add support for ACLs run at _start_ of data (acl_smtp_predata)
--

On Mar 15, 2004, at 00:35, Giuliano Gavazzi wrote:

> I missed the point about the reject at RCPT breaking callouts, but
> still my point stands, as long as you do not apply greylisting to <>
> senders until the end of the DATA phase, your will still not waist
> much bandwidth and at the same time stay inside the standards. This
> is the same I do for spam scoring.

Not every MTA does callouts with "MAIL FROM:<>". I seem to have run
across someplace in the Exim docs that say some MTAs use "MAIL FROM:
<nobody@xxxxxx>" or similar.

-tor
--
[ smime.p7s of type application/pkcs7-signature deleted ]