Re: [Exim] permit corrupt headers

Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Odhiambo G. Washington
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: exim-users
Aihe: Re: [Exim] permit corrupt headers
* Torben Janssen <torben@???> [20040315 14:14]: wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I don't know if I have a rather strange setup, but I have an annoying
> problem.
> My fetchmail gets all usermails from different pop-servers. Fetchmail
> then delivers them to the local exim. The pop-servers are configured to
> allow all mail (like <asd@,> or <hello@ space.com>) and so on. So my
> fetchmail gets these mails and of cource exim rejects them. Now
> fetchmail broke up and I do not get those messages. I have to delete
> those mails on the pop-server via imap or with special programs.
>
> Is there any way of allowing these mails delivered to exim?
> I know in most cases it would be stupid to allow it but for me
> it would be great.

Well, what does Exim say in the logs when it rejects the mail?
You need to negate that check parameter in your runtime
configuration for Exim.
Hopefully, that is a good clue, given that you did not provide
any log output or Exim version.

        cheers
       - wash
Odhiambo Washington                     . WANANCHI ONLINE LTD (Nairobi, KE)  |
<wash at wananchi dot com>              . 1ere Etage, Loita Hse, Loita St.,  |
GSM: (+254) 722 743 223                 . # 10286, 00100 NAIROBI             |
GSM: (+254) 733 744 121                 . (+254) 020 313 985 - 9             |
                         --from a /. post