[Exim] permit corrupt headers

Author: Torben Janssen
To: exim-users
Subject: [Exim] permit corrupt headers
Hi,

I don't know if I have a rather strange setup, but I have an annoying
problem.
My fetchmail gets all usermails from different pop-servers. Fetchmail
then delivers them to the local exim. The pop-servers are configured to
allow all mail (like <asd@,> or <hello@ space.com>) and so on. So my
fetchmail gets these mails and of cource exim rejects them. Now
fetchmail broke up and I do not get those messages. I have to delete
those mails on the pop-server via imap or with special programs.

Is there any way of allowing these mails delivered to exim?
I know in most cases it would be stupid to allow it but for me
it would be great.

Now I am using programs like mailfilter or popsneaker but there
are so many possible false headers I have to make new rules
every few days.

thank you very much

    Torben