Re: [Exim] Howto block all unknown/unlisted user?

Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Andreas Metzler
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: exim-users
Aihe: Re: [Exim] Howto block all unknown/unlisted user?
On Mon, Mar 15, 2004 at 10:49:00AM +0100, Markus Eckerl wrote:
> Hallo,
>
> how do I block mail for unlisted/unknown users on my system?
> I think when a email for xyz@??? arrives exim should check wether
> the email adress exists. If the adress doesnt exist, exim should block
> this mail. I am shure this is possible with exim but I must be a
> little bit blind...
> Can somebody help me?

Quoting the default configuration:
# Accept if the address is in a local domain, but only if the recipient can
# be verified. Otherwise deny. The "endpass" line is the border between
# passing on to the next ACL statement (if tests above it fail) or denying
# access (if tests below it fail).

  accept  domains       = +local_domains
          endpass
          verify        = recipient