[Exim] Changing text in X-Spam-Report

Author: Hardt, Jon
To: 'exim-users@exim.org'
Subject: [Exim] Changing text in X-Spam-Report
I'm sure this is an easy one but for some reason, I can't figure out how to
do this...

I want to change the text in the X-Spam-Report header...it currently reads:

    identified this incoming email as possible spam.  The original
message
    has been attached to this so you can view it (if it isn't spam) or
block
    Content preview:  hi there jon [...]
    pts rule name              description
    1.0 DATE_MISSING           Missing Date: header
    1.9 FROM_NO_LOWER          'From' has no lower-case characters"

The actual report itself is fine...I don't want to modify that. But I would
like to change the first paragraph. Sorry for the noob question and
appreciate the responses.

JH