Re: [Exim-dev] cvs, was Re: Documentation

Autor: Yann Golanski
A: Nico Erfurth
CC: exim-dev
Assumpte: Re: [Exim-dev] cvs, was Re: Documentation
Quoth Nico Erfurth on Fri, Mar 12, 2004 at 17:30:29 +0100
> As long as not everyone else is forced to use FreeBSD then :)

Of course, no project should be platform dependent and we should strive
to make sure that Exim remains easy to compile and use on all major Unix
systems.

> I know some guys who use it and say it's much better than CVS. But in
> the past they've changed there format quite often. But with the current
> 1.0 release they say it will stay stable.

Ah, now format changes for files is BAD. The question is can we trust
them?

> I wanted to look at it for some time now, as it really seems to be
> promising project.

*nods*

--
yann@???                  -=*=-                      www.kierun.org
    PGP:   009D 7287 C4A7 FD4F 1680  06E4 F751 7006 9DE2 6318