Re: [Exim-dev] Documentation

Autor: Yann Golanski
A: Tony Finch
CC: exim-dev
Assumptes nous: Re: [Exim-dev] cvs, was Re: Documentation
Assumpte: Re: [Exim-dev] Documentation
Quoth Tony Finch on Fri, Mar 12, 2004 at 15:51:43 +0000
> I've had a brief exchange with Nik Clayton who is the FreeBSD
> Documentation Project leader, to ask him about how close their tools are
> to the functionality that Exim needs. His reply follows.

Great.

> I'm planning to use FreeBSD for the dev box because of its improved
> version of CVS; it's useful that it helps with the documentation
> infrastructure.

Does that mean that we could use cvsup to get the new Exim source code?

> Do we have any people on the list who know DocBook, XML, and XSL?

I've never used it as a developer but as a user I have used the BSD
documentation a lot. It's one of the two reasons why I run FreeBSD over
Linux now a days -- the other is the port tree and portupgrade. I would
be _very_ happy for the Exim documentation to move to it.

--
yann@???                  -=*=-                      www.kierun.org
    PGP:   009D 7287 C4A7 FD4F 1680  06E4 F751 7006 9DE2 6318