[Exim-dev] Documentation

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Tony Finch
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: exim-dev
Αντικείμενο: [Exim-dev] Documentation
I've had a brief exchange with Nik Clayton who is the FreeBSD
Documentation Project leader, to ask him about how close their tools are
to the functionality that Exim needs. His reply follows.

I'm planning to use FreeBSD for the dev box because of its improved
version of CVS; it's useful that it helps with the documentation
infrastructure.

Do we have any people on the list who know DocBook, XML, and XSL?

--
Tony Finch <dot@???> http://dotat.at/