Re: [Exim] Request for comment: changing Received header tim…

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Edgar Lovecraft
To: exim-users
Betreff: Re: [Exim] Request for comment: changing Received header timestamps

..[snip]...

--
Hmm, you could try using the message_headers expansion during the DATA_ACL
check, but I am not sure if you can have that run before the message body,

From the manual:
http://www.exim.org/exim-html-4.30/doc/html/spec_11.html#SECT11.8
$message_headers: This variable contains a concatenation of all the header
lines when a message is being processed, except for lines added by routers
or transports. The header lines are separated by newline characters.

--EAL--