[Exim] queryprogram wish

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: pack-eximuser
To: exim-users
Betreff: [Exim] queryprogram wish
It would be nice, from the point of view of implementing some
complex filtering, particularly some received-path checking
for an internal mailing list, if queryprogram could be beaten into
some form that could pass a full copy of headers to a program on
stdin, and then read back routing decisions.

About the best way I can do this is pass/fail with a pipe transport
with a command that passes its output to another copy of exim to
reinsert any passed messages in the queue. (bounce messages generated
by fail_output)

Am I missing something horrendously obvious?

--
Packrat (BSc/BE;COSO;Wombat Implementor)
Nihil illegitemi carbovndvm