Re: [Exim] personal blacklist

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Development - multi.art.studio
To: exim-users
Betreff: Re: [Exim] personal blacklist
Hi,

i never tested before, but i had ip based blacklists running ..... also
from a db

now maybe you can use in exim 4 some acl like

deny local_parts = ${lookup pgsql{select adress from bannedemailadresses
where ......
message = u r blacklisted

but this denies recipients *g* not senders, so have a look at the doc if
there is a sender variable availiable in Exim 4 ACL.

maybe this help, i will also try, nice idea.
volker