Re: [Exim] Survey - If offered would you attend a US based E…

Author: Edgar Lovecraft
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] Survey - If offered would you attend a US based Exim class?

--
This is why I suggested a couple of days ago that perhaps we can come up
with a 'live onsite' class that is also broadcast over the net with any
one of a number of streaming media formats. Yes it needs bandwith, most
larger Universities have that, as do some larger corporations, and it would
also need the equipment, but here again, most larger Universities seem to
have the equipment as well.
Just a thought, but there could also be a 'charge' involved for those that
would like to see the web broadcast, and thus help with paying for the
event.
If done, this would also allow for those that are not in the US to be able
to participate in some way.
As great as it would be to have Phillip give a class on things in my area
this is also not possible as the US is a very large country, and he would
need to 'be on tour'.
Perhaps Phillip would like that though, see the entire country like some
sort of rock star ;)

--EAL--