Re: [Exim-dev] Re: Obligatory test message

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Tabor J. Wells
To: exim-dev
Betreff: Re: [Exim-dev] Re: Obligatory test message
On Tue, Mar 09, 2004 at 04:01:21PM +0000,
Nigel Metheringham <Nigel.Metheringham@???> is thought to have said:

> On Tue, 2004-03-09 at 15:51, Philip Hazel wrote:
> > Unlike exim-users, it isn't putting [EXIM-DEV] at the start of the
> > subject. Is this intentional?
>
> Partially. Thats quite a long tag to add to the subject line. I wasn't
> sure how much its appreciated (I know some hate it). I'll put it in for
> now and see if I get complaints about it...

Well at least it's not "[full-disclosure]" :) Personally I don't like subject
tags since I sort on List-ID headers or whatever else I can use. But I'm not
particularly vehement about it either.

Tabor J. Wells                                     twells@???
Fsck It!                 Just another victim of the ambient morality