[Exim] Exim filtering problem

Author: Jesper Weiland
To: exim-users
Subject: [Exim] Exim filtering problem
Hey Guys

(I'm new here, hi!)

I'm having a problem with exim filters. I wrote my own filter, but it
sometimes just ignores my rules and stops the email.

My filter is as follows: (As you can see, it has to send a user-friendly
message to all non .nl .ro and .info domains. That works,
but I still find .nl adresses in my logs. And I have no clue why.

if      $header_from does not contain ".nl" and
        $header_from does not contain ".info" and
        $header_from does not contain "server" and
        $header_from does not contain ".ro" and
        $header_from does not contain "servicez" and
        $header_To: contains "@crio.nl" or
        $header_To: contains "@recreatief.nl" or
        $header_To: contains "@groepsuitje.info" or
        $header_Cc: contains "@crio.nl" or
        $header_Cc: contains "@recreatief.nl" or
        $header_Cc: contains "@groepsuitje.info"

then
  if $return_path is ""
          then
            seen finish
          endif
  mail to "$sender_address"
       from "mailfilter@???"
       subject "Wij kunnen uw email niet bezorgen / Your mail can not be
delivered"
       reply_to "mailfilter@???"
       file /etc/system_filter.tekst
  logfile  /var/log/exim/filter.log
  logwrite "Mail van $sender_address blocked. Berichtje verzonden."

seen finish
endif

I have no clue how it is possible that an .nl adres like
username@??? still gets the error message.

Anybody?

Thanks a lot!

Jesper Weiland