Re: [Exim] Survey - If offered would you attend a US based E…

Author: Cal Evans
To: Kevin M. Barrett
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] Survey - If offered would you attend a US based Exim class?
I would be interested in attending something like this but how about
something more central to the eastern half of the US? Atlanta perhaps?

Let me know how I may be of service,
=C=
* Cal Evans
* http://www.eicc.com
* We take care of your IT,
* So you can take care of your business.
*
* I think inside the sphere.