Re: [Exim] Queue performance.

Autor: Tom
A: Lists
CC: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [Exim] Queue performance.
That seems quite strange. What parameters are you running Exim with?
When things are bad, how many messages are in the queue? After you queue
clearing process has gotten everything back to normal, how many messages
in the queue?

The fact that manual queue runs do resolve the situation would seem to
indicate the Exim is running the queue often enough. What is your "-q"
parameter set to? It is probably not high enough.

Tom