[Exim] Survey - If offered would you attend a US based Exim …

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Kevin M. Barrett
Para: exim-users
Asunto: [Exim] Survey - If offered would you attend a US based Exim class?
Fellow Exim Administrators,

The Summer is almost here ( go with me on this ) and Philip is talking
about going back to school.

What I'd really like to know is, if a class such as the one offered in the
UK were offered here in the US, would you attend? I'm thinking of Southern
New England, Rode Island area.

I don't have any details at all be let's assume that the costs will be a
little bit more than if it were in the UK as we will have to fly Philip
over.

I know that Philip has asked this in year's gone by, but no one has taken
him up on the offer. So let's have it from the user community here in
America. Do we want to invite Philip to our side of the "pond" to impart
his great knowledge on us? I've posted a survey on my web site and I'd
ask you all to vote. Both positive and negative.

Check out the poll at http;//www.exim-users.org/ it is located on the
right side just below the login section. There is no need to register if
you do now want to, you can just place a vote.

Kevin Barrett
Administrator -- Exim-Users.org Portal And Forums
Exim-users email list to forum gateway
Come Join us at <http://www.exim-users.org>The Exim-Users Forums