[Exim] What to do with messages that seem to be virus-infect…

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Toralf Lund
A: Exim Mailing List
Asunto: [Exim] What to do with messages that seem to be virus-infected?
I'm just wondering how other people on this list handle messages that
are classified as "virus". We've so far return them directly, or frozen
them for a while, then returned them (via auto-thaw) if no-one deleted
them or forced delivery. However, sending error reports to the From or
Sender addresses is pointless and/or a way of annoying innocent people,
since all viruses ("viri"?) come with forged addresses these days. At
the same time, the sender probably wants to be notified if the virus
check mistakenly stops an uninfected. And of course, with all the bad
stuff floating around the net these days, checking the blocked messages
"by hand" is a nearly impossible task.

- Toralf