Re: [Exim] Queue performance.

Author: Tabor J. Wells
To: Lists
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] Queue performance.
On Fri, Mar 05, 2004 at 03:13:47PM -0500,
Lists <sfulton-lists@???> is thought to have said:

> I'm experiencing serious delays in queue processing, whether local or
> remote deliveries. If a client decided to send out a 500k file to 2000
> of their closest friends, it takes hours and hours to clear manually
> using various Exim queue runner combinations (ie. exim -Sff <whatever>,
> exim -Rff <whatever>, exim -qqffl etc etc etc). I find myself doing
> this daily, and frankly it's becoming unacceptable. Can anyone
> recommend something to do, preferably something I can automate?

What is your setting for remote_max_parallel? Tweak as appropriate to
increase the number of parallel deliveries that occur for each message with
multiple recipients.

Tabor J. Wells                                     twells@???
Fsck It!                 Just another victim of the ambient morality