Re: [Exim] Exim course in Cambridge in July: Registration is…

Author: Philip Hazel
To: Kevin Reed
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] Exim course in Cambridge in July: Registration is now open
On Fri, 5 Mar 2004, Kevin Reed wrote:

> So when are you going to have a class in the US? Somwhere like Las Vegas
> would be easy to get to... :-)

When somebody sets it up and invites me. :-)

Actually, I did run a class in Dallas last year, but that was an
in-house class for a particular ISP. I was in Delaware/Maryland before
going to Dallas, and I did ask on the list if anyone round there was
interested (so did Jim Roberts in Wilmington), but there were no takers.

Philip