Re: [Exim] Possible bug in regular expression matching with …

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Edgar Lovecraft
To: exim-users
Betreff: Re: [Exim] Possible bug in regular expression matching with ${eval:..}
Ralf Ertzingerote:

..[snip]...
> So it seems exim fails to expand $2 for some strange reason. This just
> happens if $2 ought to be 08 or 09 (19, for example, works fine).

This is also true for 'localhost_number' setting, "08 and 09" pull errors
of course just a plain "8 or 9" does work, as does "\08 and \09" so I just
thought (I have not looked at the code) that it was because of octal
numbers and supporting them.
By the way, I found this "not so much of a bug" with the localhost_number
setting on exim 4.24.
--

--EAL--