Re: [Exim] Re: Bagle, unqualified HELO, time delays

Autor: Suresh Ramasubramanian
A: Chris Edwards
CC: Fred Viles, exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [Exim] Re: Bagle, unqualified HELO, time delays
Chris Edwards [3/4/2004 4:39 PM] :

> FWIW we still have a couple of mercury installations haunting the campus.
> But we don't let them anywhere _near_ the internet, otherwise they'd be
> er...trivially DDoS'd!

Tried upgrading? Mercury's changed a lot from when I last saw it years
back. In fact, I met David Harris some days back (he was a speaker in
my antispam conference track [1] at APCAUCE 2004) and he gave me and a
few other people a rather interesting demo on the latest mercury.

Of course, considering that Mercury runs on Windows / Novell Netware,
you might want to think twice before deploying those two OSen on the
internet :)

    srs

[1] http://www.livejournal.com/users/hserus/6965.html

--