Re: [Exim] Encrypted Viruii

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Derrick
A: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] Encrypted Viruii
earlier today someone posted this addition if you use sweep:

exiscan_av_scanner = cmdline
exiscan_av_scanner_path = /usr/local/bin/sweep
exiscan_av_scanner_options = -archive -ss -all |
exiscan_av_scanner_regexp_trigger = found in|Password protected
exiscan_av_scanner_regexp_description = (^.*found|^.*protected)

This syntax is different than mine, mine uses:

av_scanner = cmdline: /usr/local/bin/sweep -all -archive -ss %s:\
        found:'(^.*found|^.*protected)'

can someone open my shades to why the difference, and more importantly why
the syntax is not working for me? I still seem to have the password
protected files passing through.