Re: [Exim] authenticated_sender not attaching AUTH to MAIL

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: TN
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: exim-users
Αντικείμενο: Re: [Exim] authenticated_sender not attaching AUTH to MAIL
Solved.

I've fallen for this gotcha before, so I'm kicking myself for doing it
again.
All that was wrong was that when I installed cyrus+sasl, I neglected to
install the debian package libsasl2-modules. I'm not 100% sure why this
fixed it, as I don't use PAM which is what this package seems to be for.
Anyway, after installing it, I got the PLAIN & LOGIN mechs coming up,
the rest was easy.