[Exim] Bogofilter and Exim-4.30

Author: Stanczak Slawomir
To: exim-users
Subject: [Exim] Bogofilter and Exim-4.30
Hello,

I have a big problem with integration Exim-4.30 and Bogofilter. Exim-4.30
+ Exiscan + ClamAV work perfecty.

I would like to block spam messages. I don't want to use SpamAssassin,
only Bogofilter.

I get the same error under Solaris and Debian.

When I run procmail from exim.conf (global) Bogofilter works very good.
When I run procmail from ~/.forward file (not from exim.conf), I get
additionally following message from mail daemon:

  pipe to |/usr/local/bin/procmail
    generated by sws@???

The following text was generated during the delivery attempt:

------ pipe to |/usr/local/bin/procmail
       generated by sws@??? ------

My .procmailrc:
---------------

PATH=$HOME/bin:/usr/bin:/usr/ucb:/bin:/usr/local/bin:.
MAILDIR=$HOME/mail
BOGOFILTER_DIR=$HOME/.bogofilter

:0fw
* < 200000
| bogofilter -u -p -e -v

:0e
{ EXITCODE=75 HOST }

### Bogofilter - spam

:0 c:
* < 200000
| bogofilter -s

:0:
* < 200000
* ^Subject:.\*\*\*SPAM\*\*\*
bf-spam

### Bogofilter - no-spam

:0 c:
* < 200000
| bogofilter -n

:0:
* < 200000
* ^Subject:.\?\?\?UNSURE\?\?\?
bf-unsure

Is there a solutions for Exim and Bogofilter integration ?

Can you send example .procmailrc file or exim.conf sections ?

Thanks for help

Sławek