[Exim] Clam and Exim rejecting ALL email

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Frank DeChellis
Para: exim-users
Asunto: [Exim] Clam and Exim rejecting ALL email
Hi.

Exim 4.2 with Exiscan
ClamAV on separate server

Hi.

I have this setup. When I enable it, it rejects all messages (not good) and
this is the log entry I get:

2004-03-03 09:44:21 1AyXbf-0005La-CA H=rw203.neoplus.adsl.tpnet.pl
[80.50.109.203] F=<ebrndt@???> rejected after DATA: This message
contains a virus: ( Can't access the file ERROR) please scan your system.

Now, on my separate server, clamd is running as uid clamav, the clamd.log
file and virus definitions are both owned by clamav.

Exim is running as uid exim on my mail server. I added a user called exim
(group clamav) on my AV server but it didn't help.

Searching google has produced similar question but no responses to any of
them.

Any ideas?

Frank
Frank DeChellis, President
Internet Access Worldwide
3 East Main St. Welland, ON, Canada L3B 3W4
1-905-714-1400 http://www.iaw.com