Re: [Exim] SMTP rewriting (again)

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: John Horne
Para: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] SMTP rewriting (again)
On Wed, 2004-03-03 at 10:32, Philip Hazel wrote:

> Sorry, I seem to have lost your original (excessive trimming of
> condition in the replacement then, yes, $1 is going to get reset.

Yes; that's why I was wondering if there was any other variable I could
use.

> If you want to use the "outside" $1 in the replacement of the match,
> you'll have to use trickery, such as adding "+$1" to the subject text to be
> matched and an appropriate bit of regex to pick it off for use in the
> "sucess" string.

Yes, thanks for that. I thought last night though that perhaps using an
'eq ${substr' expression instead of match would work (not yet tested).
It would also preserve the $1 from the regex.

Many thanks,

John.

John Horne, University of Plymouth, UK  Tel: +44 (0)1752 233914
E-mail: John.Horne@???       Fax: +44 (0)1752 233839