Re: [Exim] Black List (resent email from an old thread)

Autor: Christoph Kliemt
A: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [Exim] Black List (resent email from an old thread)
Axel Hollanda <ahollanda@???> writes:

[...]

>    It's used only for local users, so the field username must be filled
> with local users, not aliases/virtuals. The point is: how should I query
> that table in "configure" file, avoiding aliases to fall into these
> filters. I tried to use this method:
> http://www.sprocket.lboro.ac.uk/~ron/email/SPAM_filtering_system.htm,
> but it doesn't fulfills the requirements for my configuration. And the
> optmization isn't good enough the way I tried. Too many queries and
> repeated stuff. I'll appreciate any comments and suggestions.

We do something similar here. cookbook:

- use postgres
- create a "aliases"-router and put it before the router for
(local?)-delivery to the users maildir.
- have a stored procedure in the users-router :

virtual_router_local:
driver = redirect
domains = +local_domains

# below: add more parameters as needed; feel free to insert them
# into a table...

data = ${lookup pgsql{select getMailDir('$local_part' ,'$domain',
... ) }}

directory_transport = local_virtual_delivery

hth christoph