Re: [Exim] where put the quota line

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Dennis Skinner
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: Wouter
Υ/ο: exim-users
Αντικείμενο: Re: [Exim] where put the quota line
On Mon, 2004-03-01 at 05:21, Wouter wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I`m trying to make a quota for every user. I have add the folow line by
> begin transport.
> quota = ${lookup mysql{SELECT quota FROM passwd \
>       WHERE email='${local_part}@${domain}'}}

That line has to go inside the transport that is doing delivery.
Probably shortly after a line like this:

driver = appendfile

> But when i check the mysql log exim wilt not check de quota`s Is there
> someone who can tell me if i most do put the line somewhere els ?

You can always run exim in debug mode. exim -d [other options] and see
what it is doing. Also, be sure to HUP the daemon after making
changes. I'm surprised exim didn't barf when you put such a line
outside a transport.

--
Dennis Skinner
Systems Administrator