[Exim] bug report: exim accepted IP address in MX record

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Anand Buddhdev
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: exim-users
Αντικείμενο: [Exim] bug report: exim accepted IP address in MX record
I'm using exim 4.30 + exiscan on Fedora core 1.

# exim -bP allow_mx_to_ip
no_allow_mx_to_ip

# exim -bt info@???
info@???
router = dnslookup, transport = remote_smtp
host 213.41.158.196 [213.41.158.196] MX=0

I thought exim was supposed to notice this error and refuse to route
this address. I was looking at my mail logs, and I noticed this
problem when one of my downstreams, running courier-mta, rejected a
message from <info@???> which exim had accepted.

PS. I've already submitted rdifrance.com to bogusmx.rfc-ignorant.org.

--
Anand Buddhdev
Celtel International