Re: [Exim] (no subject)

Author: Stephen Gran
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] (no subject)
On Sun, Feb 29, 2004 at 08:36:07PM -0500, Christopher Baker said:
> > You either have to run clamav as root (or, better), run clamav as
> > whatever user exim is running as.
>
> How do you get Clam to start up automatically on Debian 3.0?

Use an intiscript.
I think they're not in the source tarball, so if you want a backported
version of what's in sid use the backports at
http://people.debian.org/~sgran

I am attempting to faithfully mirror what goes into sid with what goes
there, but there is often a slight lag, and it is only i386 + source (I
just don't have any other running hardware ATM)

Now, back to exim :)
|  Stephen Gran                  | "I have not the slightest confidence in |
|  steve@???             | 'spiritual manifestations.'" -- Robert  |
|  http://www.lobefin.net/~steve | G. Ingersoll                            |