[Exim] Where can I get help?

Author: Michael Cooper
To: exim-users
Subject: [Exim] Where can I get help?
I'm not looking for some free help because I'm lazy.
My web and POP3 host uses Exim in conjunction with
CPANEL on Unix and isn't able to help me.

I have a couple of issues:

1) currently a domain not hosted on Exim but routeable
to the entire plant is getting rejected by an Exim
server as non-routeable. Against what database and/or
DNS server is this query subjected?

2) domains hosted by this host (all on Exim) are
having trouble sending mail to one another (again
unrouteable domain or sender verify failed). This may
be due to the fact that the Primary MX record for the
domains does not point to the Exim server. It goes
elsewhere where all mail is scanned for viruses and
SPAM, etc before being sent to the Exim server to hold
for POP3 transfer to the users. Does Exim query the
Primary MX record by default using LDAP,etc to
determine if an account exists before accepting?
Seems strange as I would have thought it would accept
the email and check against it's own local database of
user accounts....

Thanks for the help. Again, answer is not necessary
if you can point me to the right direction.

Mike.