[Exim] exiscan virusscanner check

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Wouter
Para: exim-users
Assunto: [Exim] exiscan virusscanner check
Hi,

Today I had the advice to use exiscan with exim 4.30. I have tryed to setup an f-prot virusscanner. But when I send a mail exim don`t add something to the headers that f-prot has scanning the mail. Can someone tell me how I can check if f-prot is scanning the mail ?

I also have an other question about something I have seen in exim.conf file.

deny  message = This message matches a blacklisted regular expression ($regex_match_string)
        regex = [Vv] *[Ii] *[Aa] *[Gg] *[Rr] *[Aa]

If I want to add a word that also must be blacklisted can I add a rule like regex = [Tt] *[Ee] *[Ss] *[Tt] ?
I dont know what the * are doing....

Greets Wouter