Re: [Exim] [newbie] messages are not delivered in MailDir 'n…

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Thomas Carrié
To: exim-users
Betreff: Re: [Exim] [newbie] messages are not delivered in MailDir 'new' folder
I've found the problem, I had to enable MailDir format support in
Local/Makefile by setting SUPPORT_MAILDIR to true, then I had to configure my
delivery with option maildir_format = true

I didn't suspect at the begining that exim was using a third mail box format
that was not mbox et not MailDir.

It works fine.

Le Vendredi 27 Février 2004 22:16, Thomas Carrié a écrit :
> Hello,
>
> I've setup exim 4.30, the new mails are delivered in
> /var/mail/thocar.org/testuser/Maildir
>
> 2ic01:/var/mail/2ic.biz/testuser/Maildir# find .
> .
> ./q1Awp0F-8004684
> ./q1Awp1S-8004685
>

> But my qpopper server (that supports MailDir) expects them to be present in
> /var/mail/thocar.org/testuser/Maildir/new
>
> http://www.die.net/doc/linux/man/man5/maildir.5.html says also that they
> should be delivered in the 'new' folder
>
> Who is wrong exim or qpopper ?
>
> Thanks for your help