Re: [Exim] OT-->Do anyone have exim-ldap guide

Author: Edgar Lovecraft
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] OT-->Do anyone have exim-ldap guide
Dilip M <dilipm@???>

..[snip]...

> I wan't to do all db look up (users) tro LDAP.
>
> Main thing is i want to give address book facilty for user.:)

That is usually an MUA thing not an MTA item. You can contact me off-list
if you want and give me more details on you requirments (virtual domains,
single domain setup, etc) and will compare that to what I have implemented.

..[snip]...

> Please!! if ur FREE make a doc for the same...so that begineers like
> will get full advantage of it...

I will see how my time with the office goes, anyone else interested in
an exim 4.xx Exim+LDAP type of howto?
--

--EAL--