Re: [Exim] Eximon make fails

Author: Richard Welty
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] Eximon make fails
On Fri, 27 Feb 2004 15:06:50 +0200 MiikaT <mlist.exim@???> wrote:

> I'm trying to compile eximon with exim, using RH enterprise 3, if I copy
> exim_monitor/EDITME to Local/eximon.conf and left it as it is. When I do make,
> it fails with:

> Have I missed something?

i've not see this particular bug before (or at least, i don't remember it),
but do you have X11 installed? doe the redhat distribution you are
using put it in the "usual" place?

eximon is the only thing in the exim distribution that depends on X11,
which is why it often doesn't make it onto servers i build.

richard
--
Richard Welty                                         rwelty@???