[Exim] Problem with local_host_blacklist

Author: Lars Schimmer
To: exim-users
Subject: [Exim] Problem with local_host_blacklist
Hi!

I have a problem with the local host blacklist:

In the file local_host_blacklist are all the IPs and names from hosts I
want to deny, it looks like:

loadedunderwear.com
wowmail.com
pkaufmann.com
209.15.200.48
166.102.254.217
ici.ro
209.11.23.66
65.166.232.102
ciberlynx.net
216.242.6.78

In the chck_sender_acl the test is:

!acl = acl_whitelist_local_deny
~       hosts = ${if exists{CONFDIR/local_host_blacklist}\
~                             {CONFDIR/local_host_blacklist}\
~                             {}}

But In the logs there are entrys like "no IP address found for host
prodigalvulva.com (during SMTP connection from..."

Is the standard behaviour that exim stops expanding the list if an error
accours?
Or ist my blacklist format wrong?
How can I manage exim4 to check all entrys of the blacklist, even if one
entry can't resolve?

Thx.
Lars
- --
Technische Universität Braunschweig, Institut für Computergraphik
Tel.: +49 531 391-2109            E-Mail: schimmer@???
PGP-Key-ID: 0xB87A0E03