[Exim] Who is using GnuTLS?

Author: Philip Hazel
To: exim-users
Subject: [Exim] Who is using GnuTLS?
I have just started to look at the patch to GnuTLS to add CRL
functionality. It seems that it requires GnuTLS 1.0.x, which is now the
stable release. This release has some incompatibilities with the
previous 0.8.x stable releases.

Question: How many people are using 0.8.x and will be dismayed if the
next release of Exim supports only GnuTLS 1.0.x?

In other words, how much is my time worth trying to maintain
compatibility? I *suspect* that there are only a few GnuTLS users at
present, as GnuTLS is relatively new. I don't want to waste time (this
is unexpected work as it is) for a GnuTLS release that is becoming
obsolete.