[Exim] unseen option

Author: Tomer H.
To: exim-users
Subject: [Exim] unseen option
Hello exim-users,

to quote http://exim.metnix.com/exim-html-4.30/doc/html/spec_15.html#CHAP15 :
<green text of unseen option>
The unseen option can be used to cause copies of messages to be delivered
to some other destination, while also carrying out a normal delivery.
In effect, the current address is made into a “parent” that has two
children – one that is delivered as specified by this router, and
a clone that goes on to be routed further.

Header lines added to the address (or specified for removal) by this
router or by previous routers affect the “unseen” copy of the message
only. The clone that continues to be processed by further routers
starts with no added headers and none specified for removal.
</green text of unseen option>

My question is, how can I do the -unseen- command _and keep_ the
header lines that been added by previous routers (I need to
keep headers for spam/virus/more custom stuff).

Is there an alternative command with that kind of behaviour?
I've tried to use redirect_router to jump to the beginning
but that didn't seem to help much.

The specific router that I use the -unseen- command at is an
-accept- driver that ment to generate auto reply under
certain -condition-. It calls a -autoreply- transport that
does the autoreply.

The problem is that when it doesn't keep the header changes,
the mail lands at the user's mailbox with lots of headers
that should have been removed or added, mostly removed.

Anyone?

   Tomer H.    tomer@???
       IT Solutions Provider
www.metnix.com     info@???