[Exim] Automatic adding to blacklist if spamtrap adress is u…

Góra strony
Autor: Mark M
Dla: Exim Users
Temat: [Exim] Automatic adding to blacklist if spamtrap adress is used.
Hello all,

I'm trying to find a way to automaticly add the
$sender_host_address to a blacklist file (e.g.
/etc/exim4/local_host_blacklist

I'm having no luck...

The way I figured was: when a spammer sends email to
"spamtrap@???" the host adress is added to the
blacklist. Prefferably via an exim filter in the spamtrap
/home/spamtrap/.forward

Currently I do have set it up to report the message at Pyzor. But
spam is still getting through to my regular account.

Does anyone have some links for me?

Thanks!

Mark

--
spamtrap@???: arnold@??? zebra@???
Sparse binary polynomial matching with a Bayesian Chain Rule