[Exim] Translation issues in email from this list

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Kevin M. Barrett
Para: exim-users
Asunto: [Exim] Translation issues in email from this list
Fellow Exim Users;

         I have been seeing what I believe to be miss handled translations
between 7 and 8 bit Char sets.  Often I have see the string "=92" in place
of a single quote, as well as the string "3D" in place of I believe a
space.  I have not seen from any source other than this list, although, I
don't regularly receive nearly the volume of email from Europe to my
personal account that I do from the list.  Are there any other's in the USA
seeing the same issue and is this strictly a US issue. or is it an issue
with the list.  As far as I can tell this is not a MUA issue as I see the
problem in the raw unix mailbox. This is a bit more than an annoyance as it
makes implementing code snippets sent via this list more difficult.

Regards,

Kevin Barrett

Exim-Users Community and Forums
http://www.exim-users.org/